Guess who’s birthday it is?
Oh yeah motherfuckers
The Beatles, Sherlock, Ashes to Ashes/Life on Mars, Doctor Who, Monty Python, Classic Rock, Star Wars, anything Ewan McGregor Harrison Ford or James McAvoy related
lordy lordy picca bennicoff
So now children I present to you the next person to become the star of your children’s TV show….
I feel like this gif really represents each one of them. Ringo is smiling, Paul is being pretty, George is blinking like ‘what’s evne happening’ and John is… well, John
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them in this post.
Rule #4: Tell them you tagged them.
(Thank you very much to heymacca for tagging me !! x )
1. How do you feel right now?
Stressed- college kills.
2. What are some of your favourite movies?
I have too many to choose from, but i do love -
Singing In The Rain
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, because i’m 5.
3. If you could go back in time, who would you meet?(except from The Beatles)
Tough question, it would be pretty cool to meet ‘Jesus Christ’ or whoever the man was, see what all the fuss is about ;)
4. What are your favourite animals?
Not kidding when i say i adore most of the animals on our planet, i like… jaguars, elephants, deers, mice, foxs, panthers, lions, cheetahs …
5. If you had to choose between a Beetle 69 or a Cadillac 55, who would you choose?
6. What phone do you have?
Currently a samsung galaxy ace, but not for long.
7. Harry Potter or the Lord of the rings?
i’m not a massive fan of either but between the two def Harry Potter.
8. Last book you read?
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe… yes.
9. Last concert you been to?
Bruce Springsteen- Wembley Stadium.
10. Do you prefer comedies or action movies?
Oooo i love both, but, i generally find that comedies made into films aren’t as funny as say- tv comedy, so probably action movies :)
1. Post a selfie!
2. Do you have any posters on your wall, if so, show us a picture?
3. Favourite TV show?
4. If you could go back in time, which year would you go to?
5. If you could go to the future, what would you go see?
6. Are you religious?
7. Tea or Coffee?
8. Would you ever have children?
9. Ever met anyone famous?
10. If you could visit another country right now, where would you go?
11. Favourite Beatles album?
I feel like Karen is more shocked than the girl being proposed to.
'DUKE MEETS BEATLES'↳ the beatles & brian epstein at the carl-alan awards, 1964. [x]